16 January 2014
- Chaia animal print moccasins. Sequins. Leopard print. If you expected more from me, I’m sorry.
- Deux Lux Anais Weekender. Am I doomed to forever lust after bags that are sold out? Apparently this was on Oprah’s Favorite Things, so like, thanks for ruining it for everyone, O.
- Allegiant by Veronica Roth. Ahh! We didn’t have Internet for the majority of last weekend and I spent A LOT of time reading. I can’t wait for the Divergent movie to come out in March!
- Panama Wedding “All of the People.” I use Spotify exclusively for music, so when we didn’t have Internet, I was only able to listen to the songs I had downloaded for offline listening. LUCKILY this was one of them, because I am obsesssssssed. Music Monday coming up!
- Merona white dot Oxford blazer. I got this blazer on sale at Target a month or two ago and every time I wear it, I get loads of compliments. Obviously.
- Nixon Kensington watch. All of my watches are seriously oversized (like, comically) or covered in rhinestones, so… yeah, it’s time for a grown up watch.